When doing Random Dozen, I cheat...I read others before I answer. Why? It makes it easier for me to answer!
1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
What do I not procrastinate about? (Refer to my second post.)
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
Lately, it takes me awhile to fall asleep. Don't know why. I've been praying a lot of rosaries lately. (A rosary is a group of 10 "Hail Marys" called a decade. There are 5 decades in a rosary with a "Lord's Prayer" between each decade.) It's rare that I don't fall asleep before I finish. Mom told me once that my guardian angel finishes it for me.
I don't always sleep through the night. If my husband gets up through the night, I usually hear him or when he comes back to bed.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I like the 40s/50s style...that business/professional look. Don't care for the footwear though.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
I don't usually feed a crowd. But I have made cowboy beans to take to a pot luck before.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I'm not an impulse shopper.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
I want everyone to celebrate my life...both the old I left and the new one I went to. (I also want the songs On Eagles Wings and Hail Mary to be played/sung.)
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
My students participated in the activity and enjoyed it.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
I can't think of the name...I don't want to become insensitive, especially to the needs of the people around me.
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
I don't think any room reflects my personality...does that mean I don't have a personality?
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Who says I do? Seriously, it's not so bad now that the boys are gone. Keeping a calendar helps. Making sure I have down time is important to me.
Hope you had a great day today and an even better one tomorrow!