1. My hubs spent last weekend pheasant hunting. Are there hunters in your family? If so, what do they hunt? Which of the following have you tasted-pheasant, rabbit, venison, duck, goose? Which of those would you most like to taste, or be mostwilling to taste?
Vegetarians keep calm and Hodgepodge on.
My husband and oldest son hunt. L has hunted deer, turkey, and pheasant. N has hunted deer and duck (that I know of). I've tasted venison (cooked it), dove (when I was much younger), pheasant, wild turkey, and bear (yes, bear!!).
2. What high spot have you visited that gave you a wonderful 'bird's eye view' of something below?
Last year during our sister weekend when we were in Sevierville TN we were pret-ty high up. (Didn't like getting there!) [Yes, I know I should have a picture but it isn't on my computer. Sorry.]
3. Do you have any birds in your home? These could be either real live pets or decorative, as in bird prints, knickknacks, fabric or pottery.
I have a woodpecker that my mom painted. My favorite is cardinals.
Does taking out the trash while heading to the bus stop count?
5. Your favorite song with a bird in it's title?
On Eagles Wings.
6. What most recently gave you goose bumps?
I watched the Today show yesterday and Natalie and Jenna were at a haunted prison. They had divining rods and asked the spirits to cross the rods to let them know they were there...they crossed 90 degrees!
7. Halloween is this Friday...any plans? Did you trick or treat as a child? Carve pumpkins? Share your most memorable costume.
No plans right now. The apartment complex where I'm living is having a family oriented party. May just stay in and work on my research paper...or just relax after this gruelling week!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've got to get back to my paper. Hopefully, I'll write more soon