Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Award

My sister, in true nepotism spirit, has bestowed upon me another award. (Now, really, as many blogs that she follows, she couldn't find someone new to give it to? Maybe she just likes me, she really, really likes me.)
Sis believes that my blogs embrace a variety of subjects. And, yes, I think she's right to some extent. Any way....

The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award...Thanks Mary! (Just remember, what goes around comes around! You know--"You'll get yours, my pret-ty!")

2. List 7 things that people may not know about you...

This one is easy since I'm so new to blogging I still have some secrets up my sleeve. So here goes:
  1. After 2-1/2 years, I dropped out of college.
  2. One year later, I graduated from a junior college with an Associate degree in Secretarial Science. (You figure the acronym.)
  3. Six years later, I went back to college...going at night...while being a wife and mother of a toddler and working 40 hours a week.
  4. I graduated six years later with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Operations Management. (After #2, I decided there would be no BS for me!)
  5. Some time during those six years, I received the Certified Professional Secretary rating.
  6. Ten years after the BBA, I went back to school to take the necessary classes to get my teacher certification and begin a Masters in Education (MEd) program at a local college.
  7. Then, after 18 months, I received my MEd.

3. Pass it on to other bloggers who deserve the award.

Everyone on my list deserves this reward! That list you see on the right? That's not all of them. I have a few more bookmarked in my favorites list. And since the rules don't say how many, if you are reading this, Congratulations, you have been bestowed the "Versatile Blogger Award." If you choose to accept the award, please follow the above rules and let everyone know.

Happy Blogging!

1 comment: