Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July = Family

My brother and sister-in-law hosted a pool party for the Fourth of July. Most of my brothers and sisters, with their spouses, came, as well as some of their kids. Some of my sister-in-law's family were there also. It was really nice to see and get to chat with everyone.

This was the first time I'd seen my great-niece, who will be turning 1 in August.


It had been two years since I'd seen one of my great-nephews and couldn't believe how he had grown! The last time I saw him he was in a baby carrier!

Everyone enjoyed the pool...from the oldest to the youngest!



The squirt guns were a big hit!


Basically, I just enjoyed the day!


I hope you all had a great Fourth!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got to come down for the "Bash"! It was a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Nice to see all ages in the pool. Hey, I've seen that last picture somewhere else recently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time. Sophia would have had a blast in that pool. We really need to figure out how we can all get together so you can meet her. Hmmm...I'm thinking family reunion at Pam and Lawrence's place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time and the kids are so cute...that little girl is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun! My family is coming next weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday...I'm sure we'll be wishing we had a pool!

    We thought of you as we sat in the baseball stadium Sat. night...how do you stay away from all the wonderful junk food? Maybe it gets old? I can't imagine that : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I'm visiting from Mary's Life in a Small Town blog. Congratulations on your award! I'm your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you.

    Have a great week!
    Candace~♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great that you were able to stay cool in a pool! Looks like fun family time!

    ReplyDelete