Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh, You Can Tell

You can tell...
  • ...I'm feeling better. After numerous baseball trips, getting ready for the start of school, the start of school (we just finished our second week), and a minor health issue, I'm feeling good and ready to get back to blogging. (The health issue--I have lost weight and was having problems with my blood pressure...I got to quit taking the blood pressure medicine--wah hoo!)
  • ...N was home...if just to spend the night...see the evidence? (N is my baseball player.)
  • ...C returned from Washington and Korea and prepared for his return to college.

He said this is organizing his stuff.

  • ...the NASCAR race is approaching. (It is actually going on as I write this...I took these pictures on Tuesday.)

The view from my back porch.

The view from my front porch.

Thank you for checking back!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still alive and kicking. I have missed you. Congrats on losing the BP medicine. I need to lose some weight so I can kick mine. I hate having to take pills. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    My sister used to live in your town and I spent a lot of time there when I was in uni...course the track wasn't what it is today.

    It's always good to have 'kids' home...even for a day. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're becoming a real blogger...taking pictures of your kids' messes! :D

    ReplyDelete