My sister (dare I really claim her since she did this?) tagged me. I'll answer the questions because I don't always know what to blog; however, I won't be following all the rules of the game. Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
I will not be following rules 4-6! But, here is an opportunity to get to know me better.
1. Who is your favorite singer/music group? I like all types of music; therefore, I do not have a favorite. Most of the time I do not even know who the singer or group is!
2. Do you have a favorite game to play on the computer/tablet/iPad/iPod? If so, what is it?
I am addicted to Drop 7!
3. What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is "A League of Their Own". A movie about baseball and sisters.
4. How long did you know your spouse when you got married? If you're not married, what is the longest you have seen someone? I knew my husband for 9 months before we got married. He asked me to marry him 4 months after we'd known each other.
5. Were you involved in music in high school/college? Yes, I was in the band in high school and played a couple of terms in college.
6. What special group were you involved in during high school/college? I wasn't involved in any special group in college or high school.
7. When you're all alone, what do you like to eat for dinner? Pizza, L doesn't care for pizza so that gives me a chance to eat it.
8. Left or right handed? Right handed
9. How tall are you? I'm 5'5". (I used to say 5' 4-1/2" but the last time I was measured I was 5'5"! I think it had something to do with exercising.)
10. What is your favorite pair of shoes? Good grief! I'm going to be thrown out of the sisterhood! I don't have a favorite pair.
11. How long have you lived in your house/apartment/condo? We have been in our house for 20 years! Gosh, that seems like such a long time! I remember when we moved in, C was 2 years old. The house has the bedrooms upstairs. L and I were upstairs. We heard this little, frightened voice coming from downstairs, "Daddy, where are you?" L called back, "Where are you?" C: "I don't know!" (He was so cute! C, not L.)
Now, 11 "random" things about me. (This is going to be difficult!)
1. I have been married over half my life. (I was 22 when I was married.)
2. I got married 30 years after my mom and dad.
3. I am 30 years younger than my mom.
4. I played the French horn in high school and college. (So did my mom.)
5. I marched with a different instrument each year of high school: single french horn, double french horn, mellophone (I think I spelled that wrong), drum major.
6. I was in the flag corp two marching seasons in college.
7. It took me 25 years after high school to finally do what I always wanted to do -- teach!
8. I am an Army mom (N served in the Army and C is now in the Army)
9. I enjoy mystery movies/tv shows.
10. I'm a Zumba instructor (ok, I think you already know that one).
11. I've lost 40 lbs. since April 2009.
I do not consider myself a rebel; however, I am rebelling against the rest of the rules! So you are safe!