I have no reason to give you for not posting during the last month except I just have not had the desire. (I haven't even been reading my favorite blogs!) Oh, I've had lots to share...like:
- a trip to Cades Cove with L. We rode our bikes around the loop (I walked more than rode, I admit). It was a nice last minute trip.
- final training on the TI Nspire (a trip to Murfreesboro). Now the classroom set is mine, alllll mine!
- breakfast Sunday morning at Shirley's in Hampton and then a nice drive between Hampton and Mountain City...beautiful, simply beautiful! (A church had this sign: "East Tennessee: God's coloring book.")
- my third kidney stone in 15 years (the second in 18 months!)
- and now I've read that one of my favorite blogs has a new meme (I caught up on another of my favorite blogs before I decided to post this)
With the holidays fast approaching, end of semester coming even faster, there's no telling when I'll write again. So, please keep checking back. (I'll have to at least check out Joyce's meme each Wednesday!)
Have a great week!