1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?" I don't remember...I tend to block things like that out of my mind. If I have, it was probably at college although that library was always loud. It was the place to be in the evenings.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? I do keep all my wrapping stuff in one place but I usually purchase whatever I need as I give a gift.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? I remember in high school, we were in the area I now live at a band competition. The venue was changed and when we drove to the new venue someone said we drove through a tornado. Does that count?
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Who? OK...I had to go look at his songs first. My favorite is a toss up between Copacabana and Bandstand Boogie.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Witch...I even made a spider necklace.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? dictionary
7. What's your favorite breakfast food? biscuits...they're not just for breakfast anymore
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? no...unless QVC or HSN counts as an infomercial
9. Have you ever crawled through a window? hilarious! I don't remember (I have a short memory)...but I dreamt last night that I did!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe it can happen, but not for me.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own? three
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.") They can make some creative cakes!! For me, the cake should be a marble cake with many layers...sports mom, teacher, wife, daughter, sister...etc., etc.
Wow! All that thinking made my head hurt. Now I know how some of my students feel!
Until next time.